I am a self-employed systems developer with a focus on web systems. I use agile methods because it helps me ensure quality while making sure that I build exactly what is needed.
I am always on the lookout for interesting projects, and I have a number of friendly web consultants and designers on call in case the task requires the attention of more than one person.
You can reach me by email (david at this domain) or phone, +46-703-746900. I live in Göteborg, Sweden.
What I do
I build web sites that work. Web sites that get your business done. Web sites that help your clients do their business. Let's say I'm in the business of putting your business on the web and making it easily accessible.
I work with current web standards (like CSS, (X)HTML, and Unicode) to ensure that the end result can be used and enjoyed by everybody, using desktop computers, mobile phones or read-aloud-devices.
I use open source technologies—like Ruby on Rails, Linux, MySQL, PHP, Java and AJAX—because they move faster and in more creative ways than anything that has to go through ten levels of corporate approval.
What I've done
- Hitta MäklareProgramming, HTML and CSS, a realtor broker
- Skoog of SwedenProgramming, HTML and CSS, a web shop selling unique jewellry
- eyecatcher9000.comHTML and CSS. Design by Informo., sales site for the zaniest outdoor heater ever
- Skol-&idrottshjälpenDesign, HTML and CSS, helps school kids make money
- West Coast JitterbugsProgramming, daily operations, dance club registration system
What I'm doing
- Maintaining vikingworld.no
- Adding new functionality to Hitta Mäklare
- Modifying thesearch.se to offer more travels
- ...and something I'm not allowed to tell you about